I took the weekend off, from life in general.
Saturday I went out with my girlfriend. We went to the movies, saw The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. It was cute, reminds me of the friendships I've had for so long, and the strong connections we have. I also got a new pair of shoes. If anyone knows anything about me... it's that I never, EVER wear shoes. I always wear flip flops. It's been so easy to do since I've been pregnant for three years and since they are wicked affordable! I spent six hours away from kids... husbands... life in general! We went into Dillard's and we're goofing around. Trying on goofy hats, headbands, and glasses. We were like kids again! It was great.
So a little more about these shoes of mine. They are called Earth shoes. I picked 'em up from the Walking CO. These shoes have what they call a "negative heel." The heel sits lower than any other part of the foot. There are five benefits...
-Better breathing.
-Better posture.
-Stronger core muscles.
-Tighter thighs.
-Better leg and calf toning .
They are super cute, and a 'lovely' brown, with some "highs and lows."

I will take better photos once I get the shoes, they didn't have the brown in stock so they are being shipped to my house.
Anyways, Sunday we went to the park to feed the ducks, then we decided to go to the beach. We were the only ones there for a little while. The girls had a great time, as did Alex and I. I took tons of pictures Sunday.
Today, it rained all day. But the weather was great temperature wise so we played outside! The girls got to wear their rain coats... which didn't keep them from getting soaked!! I took close to 300 pictures!



Well, The Hills is on, and I'm wicked excited. So I'm going to go watch the show. I had TONS I wanted to blog about, so I'll do that in another post! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.