Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Scrappin' rain!

I printed 100+ photos this past weekend. I sat down last night and tried closing off the world around me, however it didn't work. But I did get something done! I've never done this before, but I put all the action shots of Emmelia running and falling on one page. I had originally printed them to make a "flip" book. I thought it would be fun for the girls. Then I got to looking at the photos and couldn't help but laugh! So I thought it was better suited for the scrapbook. This page took me... literally... three hours to do!



I don't normally put that many photos on one page, but since this was an "action" page... I didn't have much of a choice!

I'm pretty satisfied with the way it turned out. I have one more page to do- it's of Gabriella jumping in a puddle. I hope to accomplish that tonight. I have three other pictures that are a must have for the scrapbook- just because they are so adorable. Then again they are my kids, so I'm semi partial!

I've been doing a bit of blog stalking and was checking out Laverne's 'scrap space' and you'll just have to see it to believe it. It's so clean and tidy. Organized, and I'm jealous!!

Well Parker is awake and crying... so I'd better tend to him before he stops breathing in his hysterical fit!

Ta tah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.