A twitch for something NEW and exciting to add to my scrapbook collection. Sometimes something simple like stickles, or chalk.
I've been checking out a few new blogs for inspiration. I'm eager to start card making. Investing in some stamps would be amazing. But really, how great of an investment are stamps? You can use them over and over and over again! In lay outs, cards, ATC cards, Inchies... etc.
I also saw some lovely markers I'd like to invest into.
I've recently offered to help a girlfriend with her wedding invites, thank you cards, save the dates etc. Stamps would be a great addition for that... and if I perfect it, I could do it and sell them.
Speaking of selling, maybe I'll sell the leather chairs and buy stamps and markers... is that pathetic!!
Or maybe I'll just win the lottery? As my uncle Patty says: "You can't win if you don't play."
Michelle Wooderson is my inspiration for this blog. You can view her blog at: www.michellewooderson.blogspot.com
The photos you see below are all HER creations- NOT mine.


My mother in law would LOVE this card- two things that remind me of her. MargaRITA (or is it a martini? Let me think what I want.. please) and the saying: "Cheers!" That is how she ends many of her emails. I never really thought about it before, but it's a very fun and upbeat way to end an email. Those Canadians I tell ya... I married one for a reason- and it wasn't his good looks! ;)
This also got me going a bit...

Isn't it adorable!
My girlfriend, Lyndsay, and I always send each other snail mail. She's always doing really cute things- like sending me on an "imagination vacation" and telling me to lock myself in the bathroom! I can't say what I'm sending her this round (because I haven't sent it yet...) but it's really great to get something personal in the mail. Something I know she's spent some time on, and has put her heart in. She is also a homeschooling mom, so we can share a lot of our ideas with one another. Her oldest daughter is Gabriella's age too, so they will learn about the same things around the same time, and we anticipate them being pen pals one day!
And check out this butterfly card- isn't it absolutely gorgeous?
Gosh it just makes me want to go shopping!! I could easily spend $100-
Forget Christmas kids... momma's gettin' scrapbooking stuff! (As Alex rolls his eyes and says: "Wow!")
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.