Long, long, long story short... there is a scrapbook show that I didn't know about. How that happen, I'm not sure!!
Anyways, it's in NOVI MICHIGAN!!
And I didn't know about it? How the heck could that have happen. I guess I'm really falling out of touch with my home town.
So... I'M COMING HOME!

May 7th-9th, and I'm going to attend the scrapbook show ALL three days! I'll have to talk to Jillian about babysitting, which I'm sure she won't mind. I'll recruit my mom to go with me, and GRAMMA TOO!! Especially since she'll be retired, she always talks about how she can't wait to start scrapbooking once she retires and has some time on her hands!!
What a great way to spend my birthday, PARKER'S BIRTHDAY. Oh my gosh, he'll be one!
Mark your calendars, I'm (we're) coming home!! And we're going to celebrate Parker's FIRST birthday!!
YAHOO!!
AND Jill will be graduating...
This is getting better and better! I can hardly contain myself. I've called Gramma twice in five minutes, and now I'm calling Jill.
WAHOO!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.