Friday, August 15, 2008

More about my twitch...

So I did a little research this morning... you know, since I was up before the sun! (I didn't go to bed till after three am. storms, Parker, my mind is racing, etc.)

Anyways, I found out that the markers Michelle Wooderson uses are called Copic Markers. There are a few different types- the one Michelle uses is "sketch." It's pretty neat, the markers are refillable, the tips are replaceable, and it doubles as an airbrush 'thing.' (I'll attach photos.)

More about the airbrush set: "Copic Markers and Copic Sketch Markers can be used as an airbrush by inserting the broad top end of the pen into the adapter. The airbrush feature is wonderful for creating backgrounds and filling in larger areas of space. The airbrush tool creates little or no mess and allows for nearly instant change in color." Pretty nifty huh! You can use a can of compressed air, or an air compressor.

Mister Art sells the airbrush sets. The airbrush set appears to be fairly priced, the markers are a bit expensive, averaging $5.00 each. However, they are so versatile... it's worth it.

So on with the 'goodies'.









Check out all those colors- and that isn't even all of them! (I don't think. I haven't counted!!) A set of 12 is $53.00- holy moly. Gives me something to look forward to!

Back to Sesame Street! :)

1 comment:

Martha said...

I found your blog from AMR! Wow, they are pretty pricey...quite an investment! I hope you get a good night's rest tonight!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.