Monday, August 11, 2008

Tons of stuff!! Some of it's fun too!!

Okay, so for days I've been meaning to take some photos of certain things kickin' around my bathroom that I LOVE.

Tonight, I finally got around to it, so I'm going to share.

See the tag on the washcloth? It says: "At HOME with Meijer"

Oh how I miss Meijer!

These come from Target's $1.00 bins. I had bought the basket, lotion, shower gel, a face scrub and a loofah. Anyways, I spent $5.00 for all of it. And now I have a cute basket for my counter top!




And they're yummy MANGO!!

Ugh... this is horrible. My gramma, if she weren't still very much alive, would be turning over in her grave at the sight of this.


I don't know what it is... I even bought a bottle of $6.00 nail polish (which just happens to be the one on my nails right now) and it peels with in a day or two. What gives? Do I NOT know how to apply nail polish correctly? Gross.

On to prettier things! I bought this amazing little pouch at Target a few weeks back. I replaced all my make-up for the first time in... EVER! I was still using the make up I used while in high school... I graduated seven years ago. So some of this make up is eleven years old. YUCK. I've just carried it around, year after year after year, thinking "I'll use this one day." I even had a tube of lipstick from MIDDLE SCHOOL. WHO DOES THAT!? Double gross! Anyways, here's some pictures of my NEW bag, and lip gloss called... "Sexy Mother Pucker!" It's amazing stuff! I only bought it because of the name! :)







In other make-up news, I bought new brushes as well. They are called EcoTools. Beautiful. They feel "lovely" (who says lovely anymore?) in your hands, and feel great against your skin. I got mine at Walgreens. The set was $10.00 I believe. If it was more, it wasn't too much more then that. I would their website with their products, and how to use them... EcoTools:



Well that's all the randomness I have for tonight...

Until next time... Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.