Friday, August 8, 2008

Finally!

I finally figured out how to make save my digital scrapbooking 'things' in a way that will allow me to post them. I don't think I will be able to print them now, but oh well. They weren't too difficult to make, after all... I did do it!

It was a rough go at first. The first one I made was the one of Parker- "So you wanna be a rock star!"



This is an outfit I picked up at Old Navy. I love it! It's a little bit big on him, so I've got a few months he can wear it. Thankfully! :)

I couldn't help but want to 'play' a little more, so I searched through my photos, and found some of Gabriella...



I'm not exactly a fan of this one. There is something... missing? I haven't exactly figured out what it is yet. I've left it open on my desktop for two days now, and finally gave up on it.

I moved on to a photo of my girlfriends daughter. I 'stole' it from her MySpace, she hasn't even seen it yet. I'm hoping she likes it. It's plain and simple, but I just adore the photo, and now the added elements! I hope you like it Lynds!



That's about all I've got for now.

It's been a quiet night here. Alex went to bed somewhere around eight pm, as did Gabriella and Emmelia. Parker wasn't too far behind either. Now here it is again... almost midnight, and I'm still awake. Addicted to scrapbooking.

That Stacey lady over at All Moments Remembered sure does get you sucked in. She's really sweet, and very down to earth- as is everyone on the member board. This is all new to me... this whole member board, blogging, chit chat business... not to mention online crops. How the heck do you participate in that? I still have a lot of research to do... not to mention sleep to catch up on.

Tomorrow... The Bedford Boys Ranch. Ugh, that screams HOT, HOT, HOT and did I mention... HOT!? We're going to be whooped tomorrow. Thank goodness it's Friday. Our first weekend to chill-lax in three weeks.

Something to look forward too... sleeping in, and cuddling with all my "kids" in the morning. I consider Alex one of my kids, after all... I take care of him as I do the girls, and Parker. Why not?

With that, I'm off to AMR to check out the board and drool over all their snazzy products!

www.AllMomentsRemembered.com I'm pretty sure they sell gift cards- what a great gift for a scrap-a-holic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.